Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Nathan and Jackie Engagement Photos / Rockwall, Texas

A few months back I received an email from Jackie who said she was referred to me by someone she waited on at a restaurant in Dallas she worked at. It turned out to be Audrey, a lovely lady who was recently married in Dallas and I had the honor of photographing her wedding. Audrey and Brett were out to dinner one evening and she noticed Jackie's stunning engagement ring and gave her my information. I was so flattered and always feel so honored when someone refers me, it really means the world to me. I was so glad when Jackie and Nathan decided to book me for their upcoming wedding. They are such a fun and easy going couple, working with them was a breeze. We had some rain on our scheduled day but were able to get some beautiful shots then took more the following day when the sun was out. Nathan picked her up in some cute and different ways, I just love the pick up shots! Here's a little peek at their engagement session and I can't wait for the wedding!








No comments:

Post a Comment