Blog Archive

Monday, January 30, 2017

Thomas and Deborah Engagement Session Plano, Texas

Deborah emailed me regarding her upcoming wedding and we got to talking. I met with her and we had a lot of fun chatting. She's a paralegal and incredibly knowledgeable in the legal field so it was a fascinating conversation, plus she's super funny, she had me in stitches. Her hubby to be is in the military and she wanted to have an engagement session before booking her wedding which I think is a great idea. You really get to know your photographer that way. We shot in downtown Plano, which if you haven't been there you should check it out. I used to take my son to the park there to play, it's really quite nice. I enjoyed the shoot a lot and it's so apparent that Thomas is very smitten with her, he loves her so much and the two of them seem incredibly happy and in love.  Thomas retires soon, not too much more to go. Thomas, thank you so much for your service, what a sacrifice you have made for us so thank you again. I'm looking forward to their big day.







No comments:

Post a Comment