Blog Archive

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Goodbye 2016, Hello 2017

2016 turned out to be a GREAT year! I was surprised at just how incredibly blessed I was this year. I booked up solid and feel so grateful. It's not easy closing a successful business in one state, and opening it up in another, and getting back to the amount of bookings and momentum one once had but I managed to do it. I'm just so happy things went so well this past year, and if 2017 is half as good I will be very happy. Thank you to all of my wonderful couples and all of the other people who hired me, I appreciate it and you more than you know. Please stay in touch as I have come to like all of you so very much, and getting to know you really enriched my life. I really do get the best people coming in my life! Here's to 2017 and Happy New Year Everyone! 




No comments:

Post a Comment