Blog Archive

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Cesar and Katelyn Wedding at the Milestone in Aubrey, Texas

I met Katelyn's maid of honor at the Dallas Bridal Show and she was looking for a photographer for her very good friend. She told me the wedding was going to be the following winter in a barn. Sign me up! I practically grew up in a barn riding horses and my dream home would be a fully renovated beautiful barn with my horse's stall attached. I was so excited for the location that I was really hoping Katelyn would like me and my work. I finally got to meet Katelyn and talk more about her wedding. She was so sweet and I could barely contain my excitement for her big day. I hadn't met Cesar yet but was able to when I shot a wedding in New Mexico and they both made the trip from Amarillo for engagement pictures. I got to spend a little time with them before the wedding. I was pretty blown away he drove all the way from Amarillo to Albuquerque, especially with his long work hours, but you could tell how much he loves her and didn't mind making the trip. The Milestone is a beautiful venue and they do an amazing job. Katelyn's winter wedding was so warm and personable and I had a wonderful time. Congratulations Cesar and Katelyn and all the very best to you both. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment