Blog Archive

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Brett and Audrey Haston Dallas, Texas

I met Audrey at the Dallas Bridal Show last January. I've met so many nice people at that show and am looking forward to the next one. I met with her and Brett and we talked more about her wedding. Audrey was so excited, and organized the big event all by herself. She was detailed and willing to listen to good ideas. I found her to be incredibly open minded and super kind. She knew how she wanted the wedding to go, and with her busy job was able to pull off a magical day. It's clear she and Brett are a great team and love each other very much. Of all my years in wedding photography, I can remember about 5 dresses that are my all time favorites and Audrey's is one of them! I absolutely fell in love with her dress, it was magical, like a fairy tale and forever timeless. She looked just flawless! Congratulations to Brett and Audrey, all the very best to you both. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment